From Pirate Party of Canada
This page contains links to content related to Pirate Party topics.
- Rick Falkvinge talks to Google, titled "Copyright Regime vs. Civil Liberties"
- Nina Paley's "All Creative Work is Derivitive"
- User-generated documentary about copyright and mashup, titled "RIP: A Remix Manifesto"
- Cory Doctorow - Content (Freely available like all his books)
- Lawrence Lessig - Free Culture (Available for free)
- Chris Anderson - Free (Read online or download the unabridged audio book, both for free)
- Presentation by Chris Anderson at Talk at Google
- Michele Boldrin and David K. Levine - Against Intellectual Monopoly (Available for free)
- "In Praise of Copying" (ISBN 978-0-67-404783-9); Boon, Marcus.
- "Against Intellectual Monopoly" (ISBN 978-0-52-112726-4); Boldrin, Michele; Levine, David K.
Civil Rights, Media, Privacy groups
- BC FIPA
- Citizen Lab
- The Tor Project
- FAIR Whistleblower
- Canadian Civil Liberties Assoc
- (un)Lawful Access